Sunday, December 28, 2014

How To Drive A Kewl Kid Krazy In The New Year

Refuse to care if you are called not kew-el, refuse to try to be kewl, be happy to not be kewl and let them know that you don't care that they think you're not kewl and that they tell the other kewl kids that you're not kewl.   Ignore the kewl kids and be happy being unkewl.   They just can't stand it when someone doesn't care about kewlitude.  

Be unkewl and totally happy.  It's the best revenge. It's a big world and no one needs to be oppressed by the kewl.  Do something unkew-el every day just to stay in practice. 

3 comments:

  1. This might come as a surprise to some: I have never, ever been cool or kewl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I found out that being kewl required buying special clothes I knew it was a racket. Then I realized that the kewl kids were a-holes and I didn't even swear back then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter thought I was cool, once upon a time.

    Probably the only time anyone ever considered me so.

    It was worth it.

    ReplyDelete