Sunday, October 7, 2018

I Am Only Cruel To Be Mean - Hate Mail

If I'd wanted to be mean I'd have posted it under what I'd first thought of, calling it "Duncan Black's School for Sciolism"

Only I didn't think they'd know what "sciolism" meant. 

I mean, someone accusing me of voting for Susan Collins?  Look for "Susan Collins" at this or Echidne's or my previous blog to see if I ever said anything good about her.  If the comment threads were still up at Duncan's you could see I've never said a good word for the skank, even back when I was wasting time there. 

Update: Here's the first thing I ever said about her on just this blog, years after I said it at several others:
There are many states who have a lot to be ashamed of in terms of what they vote into office.  My state which has inflicted such scum as Paul LePage, Susan Collins - Lieberman's regular TV date, Bob Emery and many others, certainly has lots to blush about.  But in recent times the state that imposed Lieberman on the world, electing him to that last term well after his real nature had been on display for years,  has a unique burden of guilt.

Update 2:  I could have remarked on the hilarity of a bunch of old white geezers pretending to be all kew-el and hip by pretending they listen to reggae at Duncan Black's white boy blog but decided on another tack.   I went to Simp's blog and word searched "reggae," the results looked almost as white as Woody Allen's filmography.  About the only black face to be seen was Bo Diddley.   Didn't bother to read what that was about. 

2 comments:

  1. The blog is called PowerPop, you dumb schmuck, not Reggae Enthusiast.

    But thanks for playing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Stupy, mine's called "The Thought Criminal" but I'm not posing as the Great White Defender of Reggae.

      Delete