Sunday, February 26, 2017

I'm Amazed You Guys Ever Got Promoted To Fifth Grade

I don't think I'll ever get used to the idea of people with college degrees who never learned to use a dictionary.   Not even an online version where you just have to copy, paste and read.  

Here highlight it, copy it, paste this in google and read what it is.


Ultramontanism definition 


I'm done spoon feeding the most ignorant conceited people there are.   

Update:  You can consider this the weekend I finally realized the reason I'm getting so much flack from so many flaky atheists is that in the new millennium and for a long time before that, atheism has been an expression of functional illiteracy.  It always was an expression of intellectual reductionism but now it's a symptom of illiteracy.   It's the reason that Duncan Black's rump remnant of a blog community that used to include literate people who have all left it can not comprehend what I say no matter how many times I say it, how clearly I say it, often with documented support. They simply can't read at an adult level.   I don't know if his decision to start writing to suit the level of their illiteracy is a conscious or an unconscious concession to that, but it may as well have been. 

3 comments:

  1. Your still pissed off about the Henotheist Menace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it has nothing to do with that wingnut Senator from Montana? I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you.
    :-)

    You really don't understand the whole concept of sarcasm and mockery, do you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, this is the weekend that trained gnus wearing sarongs finally got to run concession stands on the pier at Venice Beach.

    Hey -- it makes as much sense as what you just said.

    ReplyDelete