Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Question

As a third accuser about Brett Kavanaugh's highschool and college sexual use of women comes forward, I've got to wonder what his supporters would be doing if he were a Democratic nominee and the accusers were young men.  I especially wonder what would happen if that theoretical Democratic nominee coached boys sports if credible accusations by people known to have known Kavanaugh were made and there was some confirmation available backing up the accusations. 

If I were the parent of one of the girls Kavanaugh had coached, I'd feel seriously uneasy about the whole thing.  If I were a Republican I would be running away from this as fast as I could because this one is going to stick like sugar boiled to the the hard crack stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment