Monday, July 17, 2017

Hate Update - "ELITIST!!!"

I'd much rather be guilty of figuring people were smart enough to know things and to look things up if they don't than to figure they were stupid.  I couldn't stand writing things if I assumed people reading it were stupid and lazy. I'd have to write stupid and boring stuff.  I'll leave that to guys like you.  As I told them over at Eschaton once, I'm such an elitist that I won't be satisfied until everyone has a chance to become elite.  I reject the idea that people are biologically doomed to be stupid and base and other crap such as the soc-sciences in their several biological determinist phases under Darwinism have held.  We're in the decadent phase of the latest of those starting in the mid-1970s.  Soc-sci fads have a shelf-life of several decades but they always come back, it's a lot like the fashion industry.  

Update:  But, there is the exception of Stupy to prove the rule.  

Simps, I gave you enough attention yesterday, like the pesticide treatment for bean beetles, I'm not making another application for at least seven days. 

3 comments:

  1. You know, it's the Republicans who think college is bad for you. Who are you getting hate mail from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to speculate, I assume it's someone from Baby Blue using a sock puppet. By the content I'd guess it wasn't from Simels.

      Delete
    2. If it were Simels he'd use his pat phrase for that "perishing snob". It's a sign of snobbery to figure other people are smart, apparently.

      Delete