Wednesday, May 3, 2017

If They Don't Stop It I'll Grow Overconfident

You know, Stupy, if you want to make someone feel shame or to be inhibited by your criticism it helps if you hadn't, over a number of years given them every proof that you're an immature, habitual liar whose integrity is non-existent.  It's too late for you to make me feel anything but smug or encouraged that something you disapprove of is probably not entirely wrong.   Just as I would never feel anything but honor at being targeted by someone like Trump, I am not bothered by your impotent attempts to discourage me.  Anyone who has witnessed your act for the past decade who can still buy it is too stupid to bother with, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you were a smug asshole long before I started making fun of you. Long, long before.

    ReplyDelete