Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Will Never Again Rank Victims Of Genocide On A Scale Of Valuation

Steve Simels, has been lying that I'm an antisemite for the past five years because five years ago I responded  to a disgusting, racist joke he made on Eschaton, joined by other nitwits at the "Brain Trust".

I said that I would rather they'd either put Israel on land donated by the United States or given Jews citizenship in the United States, as Simels and several other of the wits who joined him have enjoyed in relative safety, instead of a perpetual state of war, their entire lives.  In my responses that day I mentioned several locations that might be considered for such a Jewish Homeland, as I recall I said I'd like to have a lot more Jews living in my state in the expectation they'd move our politics decidedly in a better direction.  For his typically dishonest reasons, Steve Simels has fixed on one I mentioned,  Arizona.  Now, let me ask you if you think Arizona would be the paleo-Republican-fascist state it mostly is if several million more Jews called it home.  I suspect it would be a beacon of liberalism.  As I recall, as the attacks and my responses to them developed, it turned out I would rather the Jewish population which were to die in Europe had been allowed to come to my country, something which apparently my biggest troll didn't like.  And, in Simels-speak, that's antisemitism.

Here's what Simels said on Duncan Black's blog in respone to "R.McGeddon, futilitarian" joking about moving "Israel to Florida".
I am posting these facts, again, because Simels is trying to associate what I've said about the industrial mass murder of the Nazis with the neo-fascist Trump regime's choice to not mention Jews or antisemitism during the annual Holocaust Memorial statement. Of course, to ignore that Jews were one of the most blatantly targeted groups who the Nazis, first targeted for discrimination, demotion to non-citizens and then non-people is to falsify history. In the context of the Trump regime which openly and blatantly sought neo-Nazi and crypto-Nazi support to win power, that lapse is an indication they are still courting the "alt-right" which is a euphemism for the wider set of fascists of which the neo-Nazis are only one of the blatantly antisemitic elements.   Donald Trump is a fascist, that he is courting neo-Nazis while having his Jewish son-in-law serving as one of those who actually wield the power he is incompetent to wield and that the neo-Nazis are noticing that, is probably the real reason for the unprecedented omission.

The CNN story that Simps is using as the basis of his lie about me links to a piece in Huffington Post the Trump lackey mentioned in their defense*.  It mentions the incontestable fact that Jews were high up on a list of those targeted for total genocide by the Nazis, but they were not the only group.  I've pointed out, to Simels' rage, that the genocide of the disabled began the industrial campaign of genocide by the Nazis, officially starting in September of 1939.  The Nazis obviously used it as a practice run for killing other groups, notably, Jews.  In that month, as well, Hitler gave explicit orders to his troops that invaded Poland that the plan was to murder the entire Polish population to be replaced on the Polish homeland with Germans.  The Nazis plans were to murder many entire groups on the basis of their biological identity and for ideological reasons.   I told Simels after a number of years of him asserting that only the Jews who were murdered mattered that I wouldn't engage in Nazi thinking, ranking the victims of the Nazis in terms of value and importance.  HE CERTAINLY DOESN'T THINK THE CAMPAIGN TO DESTROY THE ROMA PEOPLE IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO HAVE KEPT HIM FROM MAKING THAT JOKE EVEN AS THEY ARE STILL UNDER ACTIVE DISCRIMINATION IN MANY PARTS OF EUROPE AND ELSEWHERE.  If he didn't realize that, something which had been in the news a number of times, it certainly doesn't disprove my point.

To not mention that Jews were murdered in huge numbers by the Nazis during a day of remembrance of their murder - for the obviously blatant and for the worst of political motives by the Trump regime - is clearly an outrage.  It is just as outrageous to leave out any of the other groups targeted to be just as dead.  It is also a huge mistake to present the Nazi program of murdering Jews as if it is a unique case, set off from all others because all of them are related.  To make "never again" mean never again should Jews be murdered instead of NEVER AGAIN SHOULD ANY GROUP BE TARGETED FOR GENOCIDE is the same type of ranking for value, ranking for worthiness to live that the Nazi's theory of selection for death was based on.  I won't do it.  I refuse to think like a Nazi thinks.  My choice to not rank people in terms of value on the basis of their identity is entirely different thinking than what I'm accused of by someone who has been lying about me on that count for five years.  And I will point this out as many times as the lie is told.

*  I very strongly doubt that the author of that piece, Louise Ridley, would welcome being used that way by the Trump regime.

Update:  If anyone has the curiosity to fact check what I said about this, go to the Disqus thread on Eschaton from 2012 at the link above , click "oldest first" and you can see, near the end of the thread that I didn't say anything about Israel until after Simels made his racist joke about Roma having a "homeland" in abandoned mall in Jersey and after his buddy made the crack about relocating Israel to Florida and another of the Eschatots making another anti-Roma witticism.

Before that he was trying to pick a fight with me over music.  He didn't know what he was talking about then, either.

As I said, after putting up with this for the past five years, I'll point it out as many times as necessary.

20 comments:

  1. Listen, you simple shithead -- professing, as you do, your desire for the Jews of Israel to move to the United States is what my people call "so much chin music" because it was never (because of anti-Semitism) and is never (because of anti-Semitism) going to fucking happen. This is why the creation and continued existence of the state of Israel was and is a historical imperative. And the fact that you continue to deny these simple facts is prima facie proof that you are both a disingenuous dickhead and -- yes, it's official -- an anti-Semitic asshole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, by "my people" I have to conclude that you mean chauvinistic liars because that's what you are.

      It's no more absurd to think that Jews could move to the United States and become citizens of the United States BECAUSE IT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE NOW THAT THE RACIST-DARWINIST RESTRICTIONS ON IMMIGRATION THAT PREVENTED THAT AS THEY WERE BEING TARGETED FOR GENOCIDE WERE OVERTURNED.

      You are here and though I've never thought of you as being a pseudo-liberal, lying asshole, there are those who would consider you Jewish.

      I am not an Israeli nationalist, I am an American. I have no reason to have any more special feeling for that disastrous colonial mistake than I do for the Apartheid-South African state or, in fact, for any other country, anywhere, including Ireland. I'm not required to pretend that it was a good idea, the Jewish writers who expressed skepticism over the idea from its inception have been proven quite correct in most of their predictions. It's the Zionists who claimed it would be exist in peace as a liberal democracy who got it wrong.

      I think that, eventually, Israel's existence will lead to the deaths of many millions of Jews and many millions of others in the Middle East if not elsewhere. I don't see any reason to suspect any other outcome as the fascists gain power and rule Israel, conducting the most reckless and stupid of policies to retain power and to provoke reactions against it.

      As I've stated from the first time I wrote on this topic, my most important desire would be for as many Jews and as many Palestianians as possible to live long, happy, good lives and to die of natural causes in their own bed surrounded by their loved one who also lived in that kind of security. I don't put one group over another, I don't practice your style of Nazi thinking, ranking people for value on the basis of what I think I am.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yeah, and to add to your displeasure, for as many Jews and Muslims and everyone as possible to go to heaven after their deaths in old age from natural causes. You, of course, in my weaker moments, I wish to hell.

      Delete
  2. The point of that gypsy joke was THE HISTORICAL AND PRACTICAL ABSURDITY OF YOU WANTING TO MOVE ISRAEL TO ARIZONA.

    As I said, you're both a disingenuous dickhead and anti-Semitic asshole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You friggin' idiot, I didn't even make my first comment on the topic UNTIL YOU'D ALREADY SAID THAT.

      Your ass covering depends on lying as much as everything else you say.

      Delete
  3. As is your continued denial of the centrality of the Jews and centuries of European anti-Semitism to the Holocaust.

    Just like the Trump administration did yesterday, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody gives a shit what your most important desire for the Middle East would be, Sparky; it's irrelevant to both history and contemporary events. And as I said -- so much chin music, designed to paint over your unmistakable anti-Semitism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, fuck off. Your views on Israel were hardly secret before that thread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I had written exactly one blog post on the topic up till that point, I don't believe I ever commented on Israel on Duncan's before then. Can you document that I had?

      Oh, and, you're such a total liar that only the stupidest of Eschatots believe anything you say.

      Delete
  6. You believe you'd written exactly one blog post or comment at Duncan's. That's nice, dear.

    I don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you can't document that I'd ever commented on Israel on Duncan's before that. You do have one achievement to you, you're in the running to be at least as big a liar as your hero Lillian Helman. Cousin Mary was right about her and I'm right about you.

      Delete
  7. My hero Lillian Hellman?


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Simps. And now you'll lie about your claims about her greatness because she wrote that piece of shit The Childrens' Hour.

      Delete
  8. She was a good writer. And a bad person.

    It's not rocket science, Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her stuff is dated and began as second rate, that is the stuff that wasn't supposed to be true that immediately turned into trash as soon as it was revealed who she stole it from other people or made it up and cast herself as a heroine she was not.

      And you blew a wittwe hissy fit when I taunted you over her.

      Simps, I doubt you've read much of anything other than what you copied, we already established that the other day when you pretended you'd read Marilynne Robinson.

      You are like everyone's nightmare spoiled only child aged to senility.

      Delete
  9. Wagner -- great composer AND anti-Semite shithead.

    Like I said, Sparky, it's not rocket science.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phil Spector -- musical pioneer genius AND sick bastard murderer.

    More not rocket science.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve Simels, musical mediocrity and mendacious meathead.

      Delete