Saturday, September 4, 2021

Fussy Knickers Hate Mail

LETTING ME KNOW that my occasional non-standard speling annoys you to the point it does is certainly not giving me an incentive to stop using non-standard speling.  It's like when I use BCE or BC, CE or AD, I try to use the one I'll annoy the people I want to annoy on different occasions.   

I have to wonder why it is that orthographic fussbudgets don't have a seizure with the differences between Brit spelling and the American spelling, American and Canadian rules, etc.  Not that I'd discourage you from having a hurtin' due to that, if you were smart enough to notice.  I am entirely unbothered by the most unorthodox speling of the English language,  as I've told you before.  Your insults do nothing but make me feel gratified and smug.   I'm not stupid enough to have it bother me.

If it were not as much bother as it would be to do it, I'd go with the version of speling that cuts out al superfluous double leters and silent e's, all of those igh and ight and other abominations idiot Brits made into the standard speling because they were to stupid to learn type seting, leaving that to imported Dutch printers.  No doubt they thot it would be les expensive than training their underclas to do the work to import people who didn't know the language.  Or maybe they didn't want that many literate English plebs around.  Just like they're finding now that those meat heads have left the EU and have shortages of underpaid foren labor.  The English ruling clas have always ben short sited scum.  Our white colar clas is as stupid in copying them.  Snobery makes people stupid, especialy those with colege credentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment