Sunday, August 29, 2021

Whorevard In The News

THE SIMPLE ONE taunts me about the atheist "Humanist" Chaplain of Harvard (you don't know how much I always want to spell that the way I say it, "Whorevard") being made head chaplain there.  

A. It never surprises me when Whor. . . uh, Harvard does something dumb to get into the news. 

B. I kind of like the idea that one of my online friends has, that they figured someone in his line probably doesn't have much to do so he can do the paperwork and go to the meetings. 

C. What I said about the schmuck here, and also here

That place and all other "educational institutions" that service the rich elite should have a prohibitive tax placed on it so as to drive down the friggin' obscene and always growing endowment to fund the public schools and colleges and community colleges of Massachusetts.  It would also keep them from engulfing poor neighborhoods and destroying them.  

I wonder where in his "Humanism" Greg Epstein could find the moral basis for doing that.  I can tell you where I can find it in the Jewish-Christian tradition.  Harvard is a whore house, only those whores aren't the ones who will get into heaven before the Scribes and the Pharisees, they are the whores of the ultra-rich who can go to hell with them as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment