Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Don't Miss It At All

Again someone asks me if I regret giving up the mildly entertaining opportunities I used to be in the habit of taking whenever a certain idiot troll gave me material.  Christmas day will mark five months since he insulted my father who was a permanently disabled veteran of WWII on that basis and I decided that it would dishonor his memory for me to continue giving the ass attention.  I have not regretted that choice.

The over-rated Jane Austin noted in Pride and Prejudice that we love the chance that such fools give us to display a bit of wit but that gets old.   Maybe I'll think about it again when it's been a year.  But I made a solemn vow and I never have broken one of those. 

Almost got the spam file totally cleaned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment