Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Nope, I Didn't Notice That Old Fake And Liar Had Died

 I noticed something way down in the hate-mail as I was deleting it, someone told me way back the end of October that the malignant liar and all round phony and fake James Randi died at the age of 90 something.   It's telling that even a news junkie like me never happened to notice his passing - about which I will not speculate except that I suspect he got a big surprise.  It not achieving a place in the news I wouldn't happen to notice is, considering he was a very minor figure of pop culture something which would have been expected, if I'd thought about it that much before then.

Anyway, nothing I wrote in criticism of him or the people he suckered is negated by him going the way of all flesh.  So, no, I don't feel sorry for saying any of the things I said about him.  They were all documented and true.  The nasty little fraternity of professional skeptics have never let someone they heaped abuse on and told lies about while alive ever let their death stop them from continuing with the lies and abuse.  Even the supposedly respectable ones like Martin Gardener did that, in one case mocking the death of the daughter of a prominent scientific researcher into topics on the CSICOP index of prohibited thoughts.  James Randi never let up in his lies and misrepresentations of the living or the dead. 

I do find it funny when an atheist who figures that someone who has died no longer exists, when it's someone he has feelings for will inevitably will now goes all sentimental and pious and pretending that bringing up inconvenient truths about them when dead is going to, what?  offend their shade?  Maybe those atheists aren't as free from belief as they pretend they are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment