Monday, December 14, 2020

"Cancel Culture" I Wonder Who Paid To Do The Testing To See If That Would Sell With The Unthinking Mid-Brow Masses

Paul Gigot is a right-wing jerk who I remember being one of the go-to liars on those tedious PBS Friday night shows full of DC scribbler hacks.  I think I remember him from the Paul Duke era at Washington Week In Review where every POV from far right to near right were represented.  It was about the time I stopped listening to those hacks.  I didn't know he'd landed on the Murdoch WSJ but it didn't surprise me.  

"Cancel culture" is a buzzword invented to defend right wing assholes and jerks when people protest against them lying and smearing people and spreading racism, sexism, etc.  I'm not surprised that Gigot is using it to defend that Epstein asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment