Friday, March 6, 2020

Sam Sarandon, Michael Sarandon, Jamie Sarandon, no doubt Cenk Sarandon, . . . This is Why We Have To Get The Left Shut Of The Play-Left

The day Elizabeth Warren ended her campaign, ending the possibility of us having the most competent of those who ran for the nomination get it, Sam Seder's Majority Report called her "Toxic Liz" in the title of one of their posts.   And later I got a notification that one of their guys was telling me I'd better get on the Bernie Sanders train before it was too late.  And they were demanding that all of us Warren supporters get in line?  Going all Pete Seeger Which Side Are You On? 

I replied that if I'd been able to cast a rank-choice vote in the Maine primary I'd have voted Warren, then Biden (with regrets) then Sanders, as the last choice. If it had been a few days before it would have been Warren, Klobuchar, Biden, based on if not the best then the one I though had the best chance to beat Trump.  

I said that I would certainly vote for Bernie Sanders if he were the Democratic nominee, that it was guaranteed that I would vote for the only person between us and four more years of Donald Trump, even if I had no faith that they would win the election.

It was then that I said,  Will you guys, Sam Seder and Michael Brooks and Jamie Peck and their fan boys and gals pledge that you will do the same thing, vote for the other other person who is going to be the only one standing between the world and four more years of Donald Trump.  The answer was no.  

That's when I started calling them Sam Sarandon and Michael Sarandon and Jamie Sarandon.   And that's what they are.   We know which side they're on, it's the same side the Republican-fascist enabling play-left has always been on and it isn't on the one they claim to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment