Tuesday, March 3, 2020

We've Apparently Got It - It Should Be Official But This Is the United States Where Money Rules

Our sister's doctor said that, indeed, he believes she has Covid-19 though he does not have access to testing so he can't be certain.   Which means, as far as can be told, I've been exposed to it as have several members of my family and whoever we have been in contact with potentially have.  I've got a low fever and a cough.  I don't care what the hell the doctors and others say, as soon as I heard about it I figured it was worth it to take large doses of vitamins, I've been taking 8-10 grams of vitamin C a day figuring it costs pennies, isn't toxic and might help.  I figured I should say that here as I've been telling everyone I know.  What?  We're supposed to trust the medical establishment at this point? 

I'm really pissed off that I might have exposed other people to it for two days when I should have known her pneumonia was likely a manifestation of it.  I'm pissed off that her doctor didn't get back to her to tell her once it was officially something people should be watching for, he diagnosed her pneumonia a week ago. 

I'm telling you, the screw-up with the testing kits has money, donor or investor money, at the bottom of it.  Repubican-fascist, Trumpian money.  I can't help but wish it would take out some prominent Republicans.  That's how pissed off I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment