Saturday, April 24, 2021

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Bernard Farrell - The Wedding Anniversary

The Wedding Anniversary



Drama On One presents the world premiere of a brand spanking new comedy by Bernard Farrell.


Jack and Deirdre are happily married ... well sort of. After a little tension creeps in (on whether Leixlip is a centre of medical excellence or not) ... they decide to ... surprise each another!


Stephen Brennan was Jack

Deirdre was played by Janet Moran

Peter Gaynor played Malcolm, the Counsellor

Venetia Bowe was Tracy

Johnny Thunder was played by Bryan Murray


Sound engineer Mark Mc Grath


Produced by Kevin Reynolds


If I ever had the misfortune to fall in love again at my age one of the first things I'd have to make sure is that he didn't care about anniversaries, birthdays, and I'd make him promise never to plan any kind of a surprise and especially a surprise party for me. There's a reason they figure so heavily in comedies of misfortune.


I'd try the Podcast button at the link, it's the most reliable way to listen and it gives you access to other plays if this one isn't for you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment