Thursday, April 22, 2021

More Important Than The Eddington, Brueggemann on Getting Back To The More Radical Sinai From The More Respectable Heights Of Zion

 

This is what suggested to me that passage from Jeremiah that I cited last week which gives about as radical a means of knowing God as possible.  A means that is far more challenging than the typical "prove it" challenge because you have to do it for real in life instead of the irrelevant standards of natural science or mathematical logic, which, as I point out, by agreement left out the possibility of even taking up that question in the first place.  It's a lot more important than me going on with the Eddington and I don't have the time to do that right now, anyway.  I'm going to excerpt more of that later this week, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment