Monday, May 4, 2020

Jared Kushner Deserves To Be The Alfred E. Newman Of Trump Criminality

Watching John Oliver's show, I suddenly wondered why Jared Kushner isn't as ridiculed as OJ Simpson's household pet,  Kato Kaelin was after people found out he was.   Why isn't he as universally disdained and despised as the totally innocent, actually admirable,  Louis Freeh era FBI- cabloid TV convicted Richard Jewell was?

Jared Kushner may not be the most abominable of the abominable Trump era figures but I have absolutely no doubt that he will prove to have gotten many, many people killed, including heroic health care workers and first responders who are dying as he steals and hoards protective equipment and, I have a very strong feeling, was in on the for-profit American test scheme.   If I am at the point of death during this thing - have been exposed,still cannot get anywhere near being tested and who knows if I might be one of the many false-negatives the Kushner-Trump test is giving -  if I am gasping for breath in the terrible way we can now hear happens,  I will have a will to live on the possibility that someday I will see Kushner and his skanky families, Trump-Kushner perp walked on orange on his way to a long if not life term in prison.   But he's only one at the front of the list of those I want to see imprisoned and fined into the flames of hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment