Sunday, May 3, 2020

If that dumb arithmetic teacher wants to address what I said the stupid bint should read what I said.   A college teacher who doesn't know that you've got to read something to know what it said,  there was a time that would have shocked me, sometime before I went online and read the thinking of the college credentialed and even some of the college credentialing. 

Update:  My guess is he couldn't get work acting because he was lazy and obnoxious, not too bright and didn't have anything much to offer.  

What I said was essentially what Imelda Staunton said, what Judi Dench said, what Derek Jacobi, etc. said, that without learning the skills all of them said they learned during their apprenticeship in repertory theater that some people in theater crash and burn.  That's not any great shock.   Unless you don't know anything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment