Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Short Rant - A New, Time Saving Regular Feature

I will not be listening to the link to Thom Hartmann you sent me, I don't trust anyone who has worked for the Putin propaganda outfit RT or those who are linked to it.  As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty much a declaration that someone is in the hire of the Putin criminal organization.  I suspect a number of people on the fake left likely have financially compromising relationships to billionaire oligarchs, foreign and domestic, Greenwald, Poitras, several of the pseudo-lefty ersatz news organizations.  I don't have direct evidence of that but anyone in the American alleged media who has been pushing the line that the Putin ratfucking of American politics is a non-story, a neo-cold warrior lie, "over" is certainly doing their work, I assume they've got a motive and at this point it's not a matter of ideology.  I wouldn't be surprised of Taibbi is doing it out of sheer cynicism but, then, someone that cynical is probably not above profiting from it.  Though, for a large part of the atheist-secular left, I think some of it is just the habit of reflexive anti-Americanism or the as base motive of trying to get and keep a Patreon or Youtube audience of play-lefty suckers. 

RT is how they say "FOX" in neo-neo-Stalinist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment