Thursday, April 11, 2019

Stupid Mail - Destroy All Gangster Governments

If it were only true, I might put "This Blog Kills Fascism" on my masthead almost like what ol' Woody put on his guitar.  But what Woody put on his guitar was make believe.  Guitars, songs have a battle record that is wildly overstated as opposed to their actual record in fighting fascism.   Ol' Woody's guitar wracked up a body count in the fight against fascism of exactly 0.  I have no illusions about the power of my small readership blog.   And I wouldn't put it the same way he did, anyway.   I'm opposed to killing anyone, unless they are a clear and IMMEDIATE danger to the life of someone else so I wouldn't put it in the kind of silly lefty-macho language Woody did, anyway.   And opposing merely fascism is not nearly enough. 

I am a radical egalitarian-democrat, a radical leveler.   I am as radical an anti-racist, anti-fascist, though more accurately, I am an absolute opponent of gangster government those deputed to be of "the left" as well as those of the right and otherwise.   I oppose all gangster governments, fascist, Nazi, Stalinist, Maoist, Marxist, "right-left-center."  Lord save us from the slippery and ubiquitous gangsterism of the "center."*  Included in that list the fascist-apartheid establishment that has arisen in Israel under parties and their successors that my betters, such as Albert Einstein and Hannah Arendt and Stefan Wolpe, warned about about the time I was born.   I don't favor any of the other gangster governments in the region.  Name one I've supported.  If Palestine develops a gangster government I will be as opposed to that one.  I oppose the one that the Supreme Court has opened the door for here, the one that billionaires domestic and foreign are imposing on the United States through the broadcast self-interested lies of the freed "free press". 

The part that the Israel lobby plays and has played in American politics is no different from the part that any other lobby plays in American politics, and like all of them it has had a hand in corrupting American politics.  I'm in favor of abolishing all lobbying and making lobbying by any other than individual voters or real groups of petitioning People, illegal.  For-pay operations being abolished.  I want billionaires and multi-millionaires leveled to the state of equality with the poorest person in the country.  They are the biggest danger to egalitarian democracy there is.    I'm not even all that happy about my fellow lefty's shoestrings united lobbying of the government.  I'm certainly not in favor of any other government being able to have that kind of effect on American democracy.  Lobbying corrupts governments, including the one you want to hold up as immune from criticism, anyone who holds up a lobbying effort as sacrosanct has announced their support for corrupt government.

*  Thinking about the recent assurances of the solid, reliable legal class as to the reliability of William Barr's "institutionalist" restraints on his Republican-fascist criminality and lying, a lot of that centrist fascism is brought by willfully gullible establishment chumps.   If Robert Mueller doesn't, very soon, counter Barr's antics, the assurances given by those same chumps as to his solid-gold character will turn out to have been fools gold, as well.   And that doesn't get me to Greg Craig's exposure as a lobbyist for a fascist thug.

2 comments:

  1. I like that "This blog kills fascism" but you should tack on the addendum "and wants it replaced with something worse!"

    Contrary to your claims about "egalitarian democracy," you clearly believe in getting power and oppressing those who had it. Not in allowing all to have a voice, but only those you agree with to speak. To punish those who don't toe your line. To dox and humiliate those who don't think exactly like you.

    Like those who imposed the Reign of Terror. They had good intentions, too.

    PS - Speaking of racism, remember when Amber told you to be offended by Paula White taking on different vocal inflections when speaking to different crowds and then I pointed out that it wasn't an uncommon practice for people to do that but Amber said it's racist and therefore it must be. Well, there's a great video of Rep. Ocasio-Cortez doing the same thing speaking at an Al Sharpton-sponsored event.

    How about this for your masthead, because it really does define your philosophy - "There is nothing so wrong that good intentions doesn't fix it?"

    Feel free to use either one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To again paraphrase AOL, you've got issues.

      First, I rejected that slogan because it's bullshit, as I said.

      Second, your paranoia that someone who has identified egalitarian democracy, democracy in which there is REAL LEGALLY PROTECTED AND REQUIRED EQUALITY, as the only legitimate form of government really has some ulterior motive in his own empowerment brings it from being a suspicion into it being a symptom. You seem to think I crave being some kind of weird . . . I don't know how a straight white conservative thinks of it, some kind of cross-dressing faux dominatrix? Oh, sorry, I tend to be rather sarcastic by nature, that joke hurt your feelings, didn't it.

      I do have to warn you that I will never apologize for calling out absurd irrational, illogical, contra-factual bullshit and, having seen how dangerous that stuff is for egalitarian democracy, I'll do it in as strong a way as needs be to defeat it, utterly, to weaken and try to kill it.

      I assure you, if I had known of Paula White's talkin' black act Amber wouldn't have needed to tell me to be offended by it, it is putridly and racistly condescending, part of the act of a con-woman of the worst kind. She's like a show-biz stock figure of the kind of con-woman she is.

      You remember when your gotcha on Amber Ruffin was that she couldn't possibly know the "real America" the "heartland" because she was from New York and I had to point out to you that Amber Ruffin is, in fact, from Omaha Nebraska? Well, guy, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is from The Bronx and Al Sharpton is from Brooklyn. It's hardly even worth noticing that people from the same place can have the same accents and a smiliar speech pattern. You know what? Everyone with even a vestigial brain and who knows something about addressing an audience speaks in language they think they'll feel most comfortable with. If I have to say something at town meeting here I don't use my typical vocabulary that I use if I'm talking to a group of kids in a children's choir or the way I talked when I presented papers in a grad school seminar. The difference between AOC and Paula White is exactly the one I noted, Paula White is a stock-figure conman, AOC is the genuine article.

      I think your problem with good intentions is that you know that your white, straight, male privilege is a privilege and the good intention of raising Women, Black People, Latinos, etc. will mean your status and power will certainly change because you won't be able to lord it over them and will have to consider them and they'll be able to enforce economic parity with your privilege. You give it away, the real reason guys like you hate social justice, good intentions, because it's injustice and bad intentions that have gotten you your privileged status, not your inherent superiority, a con as big as the one Paula White embodies.

      Delete