Monday, April 8, 2019

Think Of This The Next Time You Hear Someone Say "Trailer Trash"


It was one of the things that happened online, shortly after I went on, when I read a college-credentialed lefty snark about "trailer trash".   It was about the time I realized that the very blue, lefty blog I hung out on and read that on wasn't part of any left I wanted to have anything to do with or which would ever do anything good.  But don't get me started on that, listen to this and you won't believe how explicit the rich assholes in this story are. 

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I'm not surprised at all by the rich assholes in that story.

    I would have been, when I was younger. I've seen too much of people treating other people as objects, or even non-entities, to be even disappointed in seeing it now.

    This is not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete