Saturday, April 13, 2019

Bow Down To Me As If I Were Lord Buckethead! Yeah, right.

It's been a weird 24 hours in which people have attributed some kind of power to me that is not only something I'd never have suspected I had but I'm quite sure isn't there.

Someone, using typical play-lefty rote language said to me, "don't abandon Sam [Seder] over one issue. That's authoritarian, and immature,"  The issue is his absurd assertion that we have to champion Julian Assange because "freedom of the press",  I had decided to stop posting videos from Seder and recently added Michael Brooks to that over his Bernie Bro. bullshit but when that showed up in the sidebar of Youtube and I heard Seder's bullshit championing of Assange I made it official and told him that I'd unsubscribed and considered it a definitive break.  Maybe if I hand't been reminded of the Almanac Singers' "FDR and Eleanor are warmongers for fighting with Stalin's ally, Hitler " period* I'd not have bothered to say it.

The idea that someone who is dumping their subscription to a friggin' play-lefty Youtube channel is an authoritarian act is an example of how overblown play-lefty language can substitute for thinking.   It's like the phenomenon of play-lefty  anti-anti communism, in which "we must stand up for those poor, put upon Communists because the people oppressing them are so uncouth".   Later in the same comment thread where my terrible act of authoritarian oppression consisting of deciding not to continue wasting time listening to that bull shit, Sam's play lefty audience, a. compared my name to Senator McCarthy (I asked the ass if he'd ever said the same thing to Eugene McCarthy) someone called me a "war monger" and there were various and other substitutes for actual thinking common to the play-left thrown around.   The play-left is, as I pointed out, in response, stupider than the Trumpian fascists in that at least they can put someone in the presidency, the play left can't manage that.  Their only electoral success is in putting Republicans in the presidency.  

That Seder is advocating for the overt, publicly exposed tool of the most Stalinesque figure in Russia since Stalin and his side kick Micheal Brooks is advocating yet another in that long series of play-lefty presidential candidacies which have helped put Nixon and Reagan and Bush II and now Trump in the presidency is what led to the definitive break, not any aspirations to a authoritarian power, even if I were stupid enough to think that that was an option.  That, again, is more like the thinking of Bernie Sanders whose idea that he, as president, would find it possible to get his program through the Congress and that it would be sustained by the courts THE FRIGGIN' 2020 ROBERTS COURT!   which is so delusional as to comprise megalomania.  Perhaps exacerbated by dementia, I say as one not that much younger than he is.  Even Joe Biden, as deluded as he is, is more realistic than that.

Also, here, one of the guys who trolls me uncovered my real intentions, of using egalitarian democracy, legally enforced equality, economic leveling to take power from which I,  Like Doug Pirhana, can impose my will and exert terrifying power through making fun of ideas and the people who spout them.   "He used... sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, puns, parody, litotes and... satire. He was vicious".   Yeah, that's me all over, isn't it.

I think everyone watches too much TV.

*  I am becoming far more interested in how extensive the Communist Party duplicity and dishonesty has been in duping, discrediting, weakening and defeating the American tradition of liberalism, egalitarian democracy, economic justice, etc.  It's something like when I started my investigation of Darwinism and its relationship to eugenics, every time I look into it, the clear trail of it is there virtually everywhere.  And a lot of it is, as clearly, at the instigation of Marxists.  I think Marxism, an anti-democratic ideology, which was sold as what it is not, never has been and never can be, something akin to traditional American style liberalism will always, in every case be far more helpful to its ideological cousins, fascism, Nazism, other capitalist, state-capitalist systems.   I haven't looked into it yet but this came up in the sidebar of my Youtube screen yesterday. 



Listening to Noam Chomsky's critique of Marxist behaviorism as being an intellectual position that inevitably leads to one of the two roads of horrific oppression in the 20th century (the other one he said Bakunin correctly predicted was state capitalism) made me wonder how Chomsky missed that his mid-20th century conception of genetic determinism had, itself, been productive of horrific oppression.  I think what both of those have in common is their materialism which is always deterministic, in the end, freedom being an ephemeral and unstable epiphenomenon of material determinism.  Only a rejection of materialism, the firm belief that animal consciousness is not a product of material causation has the potential to avoid that.  The concept of inalienable, endowment by God of rights to everyone is the only thing that is dependable to produce something other than oppression.   The Mosaic Law is the most reliable source of that in most of the world, especially, as Habermas pointed out, as modified by the teachings of Jesus and Paul.

Update:  I took the "early onset" out of "early onset dementia" because at Bernie's and Biden's age, there ain't nothin' early onset about it.   Habit, a prelude to dementia, use it or lose it. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand the desire to defend Assange. Now that Mueller has decided on a conspiracy charge for actions not related to publishing secrets, but stealing them, the outcry is that Assange COULD be charged with publishing secrets maybe sometime down the road who knows but might happen! so FREE JULIAN NOW!

    It's crap thinking; if you can even call it thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of it is that kind of reflex, rote, knee-jerk anti-Americanism that is such a typical habit of the play left and other such snobs. It's why, as M. Robinson points out they'll slobber all over the place over the deeply inadequate structure of the British Welfare state, the author of which was apologizing to the Fabian Society provided too much to the poor as it was being adopted, while discounting the far more radical transfers of wealth such as the G. I. Bill of Rights, the Land Grant Act and, my addition, the Morrill Act and why they slob after Russian red-fascism not caring about its striking similarity to Nazism, even today. If I had a dollar for every self-proclaimed freedom loving idolator of The First Amendment who was also an admirer of Lenin and Trotsky and who knows which other discredited Soviet asshole, the successor to the Stalinists while that was still fashionable, I could buy a new computer with a giant screen so I could see what I'm typing.

      I have come to loathe the play-left as worse than the right-wing of the Democratic Party, who I also dislike, intensely. At least Obama and Clinton took office and did something instead of being Republican ratfuckers from the play-left.

      Delete
  2. Chomsky v. Robinson: the truly radical thinkers in politics today are Christian. Radical and serious.

    ReplyDelete