Friday, September 7, 2018

Stupid Mail

Eschaton, a blog for people who might be able to read but don't. And its owner does his best to make sure they won't have to. 

It's a real scream that Stupy is in a lather because I said I thought Bert Reynolds was a crappy actor and a crappy person. If he hadn't attributed to me what I'd never said about Reynolds yesterday I'm not sure I'd even know he hadn't died five years ago and I'd never have given my opinion of his acting.   Stupy has got to be the most superficial, movie "star" addled dolt on the play-left I've ever seen.  

I'll bet when a few weeks back I had an idle minute and clicked on one of those "celebrities" of the 1970s-80s now You-tubes in the side bar and found that the "celebrities" were apparently a bunch of minor TV actors who had gotten chewed up and spit out by Hollywood - not one of whom I recognized - are people he'd know and idolize because they'd been on a screen.  He's addled by whatever appears on the wall-screen.  

I used to aspire to not know anyone in the gossip column in the Parade magazine, I stopped looking at it before I reached that stage but I'll bet I wouldn't know any of them now.  For Stupy in his senescence, they're his imaginary friends.  

Update:  "He was self-deprecating".  

Maybe he knew he was a crappy actor and figured he should let people know he knew more about it than the likes of Stupy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment