Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Hate Mail - First He Insults Me, Then He Plagiarizes Me, Then He Lies About Me, All The While Making Up Stuff Which I've Never Said

I have no opinion about Spike Lee's movie BlacKkKlansman, I wasn't aware of its existence till finding out my troll claimed to know what I'd say about it when I hadn't heard of it or anything about it.  I had time to look at a couple of reviews, it's not a universally supported film, apparently.  I probably won't see it, I don't watch many movies, especially those purporting to be "based on true events" because I don't believe that when it comes from the movies.   I've got no problem with someone like Spike Lee trying to harness the potential of movies to sway people, if it's going to happen I'd rather it happen for better than worse motives, I do have a problem with them doing what I slam the fascist use of movies for, not telling the truth.  If that's a habit of Mr. Lee, I don't have any idea.  Of course, any movie writer, director, producer, who starts from scratch instead of "based on" BS, they can't be faulted for having distorted history or current events.  Fiction movies based on original screen plays never lie about those things contained completely within that story, though it can get facts about anything outside of that impinging on real, reality wrong.

I will be mildly curious to see what Stupy makes of this.

Update:  Apparently Shitforbrainz Simels is a. claiming that he's reading a book about tourists going to Nazi Germany when what he's really done is read a review about it in the Washington Post, b. he's snarking that he hasn't found a mention of Charles Darwin in the book.  I happen to have read a review of the book which said that most of the people mentioned in it were convinced that Hitler was on the right track, it said the only fan of Hitler who had his mind changed was Thomas Wolfe, the American novelist who saw a boarder guard beating up on a Jewish person he'd just stripped of all of his possessions.

Um, Stupy, anyone who, in the 1930s thought Hitler was on the right path wasn't likely to be the brightest bulb in the marquee sign, something you could relate to, and if they understood that Nazi ideology and policy was entirely based in biology and, as I demonstrated the past two weeks, they, themselves said that what they were doing was based in Darwinism, natural selection.  I'll bet that in those travels of his to France, Sweden, etc. Stupy is as plug ignorant of the intellectual bases of the present day governments of those countries as his fellow American untellectuals would be. 

Though just about anyone who knew anything about biology and had read Nazi literature would have known that relationship to Darwinism.  I wouldn't be too certain that some of them didn't know that was the basis of Nazi ideology, lots of the visitors to the Reich I've read about were eugenicists and before the end of WWII literally no one anywhere I've looked ever denied the connection of Darwin with eugenics.  As I've pointed out many times before, in April, 1939, in Eugenics Review, Darwin's own son, Leonard, a major figure in British eugenics, was proudly pointing out the connections between his father and German eugenics, which of course, meant Nazi eugenics.  He was certainly not the only person to note that.  Charles Davenport certainly knew it as he was heavily involved with Nazis in his eugenics promotion right up into the war, before the United States joined it.

Maybe it just didn't come up in the author's theme of the book Stupy is pretending that he's reading, authors pick and choose what they look at and what they include in their books.  Maybe it just didn't fit.  Or maybe the author realizes that they would be attacked for pointing out that glaring fact and an author's interests include selling more books.

I think there are scads of writers who know that, I mean, I found that out within the first week of my research into the question, and I started out almost as ignorant as Stupy.  There are two lines of direct connection, complete with scientific citations by Darwin and his fellow scientists and direct correspondence between them.  An honest researcher could hardly miss it.

One goes directly from Charles Darwin to Francis Galton (the father of eugenics) to scientists and people like Darwin's sons George, Francis, Leonard and Horace, all of them major figures in British eugenics, and American eugenics which the Nazis used to formulate their theories and who were in nearly constant contact.

The other was even more direct, Charles Darwin to Ernst Haeckel to his students and readers who fed directly into German science and social thought directly into the Nazi theoreticians and politicians.  You might call Wilhelm Schallmeyer a third line, but he was definitely aware of Haeckel and that chain of connection even though he said his own eugenics came from the same source as Galton's and Haeckel's, Shallmeyer reading On The Origin of Species.

Two direct chains connect Darwin with the Nazis, more, actually.  Whether or not the kind of person who would have gone on vacation to Nazi Germany would have known that in the 1930s, not all of us are are as ignorant as they may have been.

22 comments:

  1. Well, you clearly just said Spike Lee is a liar and a fascist.

    I mean, clearly....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupy, you should haul yourself down to an education department at one of the universities near you because you are a reading disability just waiting to be named and have a diagnostic regimen invented for it, who knows, it might be your chance to get your name associated with something other than the bottom rungs of pop-kulcha.

      I said no such thing and wouldn't. The only thing I accused him of was being a film maker. Lots of non-fascists make up stuff about history, I wouldn't accuse the people who, on the word of the people themselves, made up stuff surrounding how the von Trapp family fled the Nazis. They clearly weren't fascists, they were film makers. That doesn't change the fact that the fascists used the same potential in film to spread lied.

      I know that's far, far too nuanced and complex for you to navigate but I don't write for the likes of you.

      Delete
    2. I just noticed the comment this was supposed to appear on disappeared. I can't find it in my spam file so I have no idea where it went.

      Delete
    3. For a minute, I thought my snark was that good.

      Delete
    4. It was good snark in imitation of Simps.

      Naw, Blogger's a bit weird today. It's eaten two or three comments after they were posted.

      Delete


  2. "Apparently Shitforbrainz Simels is a. claiming that he's reading a book about tourists going to Nazi Germany when what he's really done is read a review about it in the Washington Post"

    Fuck you, you lying condescending illiterate hick bastard. Here I am holding the fucking book in my hand. Bought it in England back in early summer. Have I mentioned go fuck yourself?

    https://app.box.com/s/ebj2mtgp5d56pz19319gs7lmamw1fl94

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty elaborate way to say, "the shoe pinches".

      Delete
  3. Here's a clue, dipshit. Charles Darwin didn't cause the Nazis to kill every Jew they could they could get their paws on. Old fashioned Jew hatred caused it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darwin's theory of natural selection certainly did, they said so themselves in the records of the Wannsee Conference. It was the head of the Einsatzgruppen who said as much.

      You, Stupy, don't get to change the record.

      Darwin certainly introduced the idea that genocide was healthy for the human species, especially the ones who proved their alleged superiority by doing the murdering. I've proved that beyond rational denial, which is why it's you who's denying it.

      Delete
  4. " That doesn't change the fact that the fascists used the same potential in film to spread lied."

    The fascists were spreading German art songs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe using two thumbs to type with you don't know that "d" and "s" are right next to each other on a qwerty keyboard.

      I'm never embarrassed about typos, maybe I'll consider that when Duncan is embarassed about dumbos. You most of all.

      Delete
  5. "I've proved that beyond rational denial"

    So your the greatest historical researcher of all time?

    Jeebus, dipshit, how did you get to be the authority?

    I will say it again, schmucko -- Darwin didn't cause the Holocaust. Old fashioned Jew hatred from Christians did. Admit it, or go fuck yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something like my authority wasn't required, just the wit to post the pages of the Wannsee Conference as posted by the Holocaust Museum and to know how to read what they said. The same way I wrote the many other posts proving those links by citing the primary documents.

      There's a reason that the Shoah happened when it did by a political party whose second in command said was nothing but applied biology. The Shoah is a product of 1920s-40s modernism. Which is why so many modernists like Samuel Beckett and Gertrude Stein were fans of Hitler.

      Delete
  6. I will repeat, you pathetic anti-semitic apologist.

    Charles Darwin didn't cause the Nazis to kill every Jew they could they could get their paws on. Old fashioned Jew hatred caused it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm supposed to just believe that based on your authority, I'll bet.

      Stupy, you don't know the subject. You know what you can pull out of your ass and that's the extent of your authority.

      Delete
  7. Seriously -- get back to me when you've experienced Jew hatred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't matter how many times some Irish bullies gave you a wedgie in gym class, Stupy, it doesn't change the fact that the Nazis gave their reasons for committing mass murder and it was what they deduced from Darwin's theory of natural selection. As I proved a few weeks back, they weren't the only ones to conclude it based on natural selection Karl Pearson came to the same conclusion in 1925 and published it as science, Harry Laughlin and Charles Davenport came to the same conclusion earlier and helped write the exclusionary American immigration bill that forced FDR to turn back the St. Louis. Darwin's theory is the motive for the genocides the Nazis committed, he endorsed such genocides against groups both named and unnamed as a means of the human species being improved, he used the very term "selection" "auslese" which the Nazis used, both in their theorizing and as Mengele decided who was going to be culled at the train stop at Auschwitz. Which in the planning document was given as their plan for the total extermination of those Jews who survived Mengele's level of selection because natural selection told them such Jews would be superior stock who would restart the Jewish People. Those are the cold hard words, plain to be read off of the pages of the Nazis meeting notes.

      Delete
    2. If it makes you feel any better Simps, I'd never have given you a wedgie, I didn't do things like that. And not only because I'd never have touched your underwear even with gloves on. I'd apologize for the mean Irish boys but I wasn't one of them and I don't believe in group guilt.

      Delete
  8. "As I proved a few weeks back..."

    As you proved. Got it. Totally proved.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Stupy, I did prove that Karl Pearson came to the same conclusion about the inferiority of Polish and Russian Jews that the Nazis came up with through natural selection. When you can cite what a scientist says in a paper he means to be taken as having the truth value that he believes comes through the methodology of science, yeah, you can prove a case to an absolute certainty. Such historical-literary citation, when it is possible, has the ability to produce absolute certainty that someone like Karl Pearson did say what they said and their given reasons for saying it. Of course, you have to understand what they're saying and the grounds on which they're saying it which would be why a total ignoramus such as yourself can't understand that.

      The antisemitism of Karl Pearson and the Nazis that they advocated making government policy on, exclusionary and discriminatory laws in both cases, in the case of the Nazis conducting a rapid Darwinian "struggle for life" in which they murdered "as many Jews as they could get their hands on" and others whose murders their knowledge of natural selection told them would be beneficial for the human species, or, rather, since Darwinian double-speak is never honest about that, their murderers.

      You know, Karl Marx, an even more brilliant critic than he was a disastrous theoretician, got it right that Darwin's theory didn't do anything but impose the habits of thinking the British class system taught on all of nature but that didn't get right down to the bottom. The British class system, and natural selection and Nazism all share something in common, they're all essentially gangsterism as social policy, as social-political economics and as biologized politics and law. They're schemes for benefiting those who rob and plunder and murder, all telling them they're the cream of creation. They all tell powerful people that they can do those things to other people and feel good about themselves. And that's the reason that all three of them hate The Law, The Prophets and, especially, The Gospels and Epistles. It's the reason people like you hate them, too, but your aspirations aren't that big.

      Delete
  9. "If it makes you feel any better Simps, I'd never have given you a wedgie, I didn't do things like that. And not only because I'd never have touched your underwear even with gloves on. I'd apologize for the mean Irish boys but I wasn't one of them and I don't believe in group "

    Ooh..you're talking about touching my underwear? Wow, you're a pervert. Seek help, schmucko. And fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I was talking about NOT touching your underwear. Not even if I had welding gloves on.

      Let me guess, you went into mourning when the Sears Roebuck catalog stopped coming.

      Delete