Thursday, September 6, 2018

Hate Mail - I'm Not Supposed To Exist According To The Geometry of Political Science It's No Wonder No One Has Asked Me To Sell Out

If I'm not being accused of being in the employ of George Soros,  I'm accused of getting money from the Discovery Institute or some other outfit which certainly shares no point of political, religious, social or economic opinion in common with what I say. 

If someone can tell me how to get some of that Soros money, let me know, I could use it.  The fact that my computer was used when I got it eight years ago and it's just a matter of time before it goes the way of all flash (oxidized into obsolescence) is just the start of it. I'm old with all the health issues that entails.  I'm serious, tell me how to get paid for saying what I'm saying and if they aren't fascists and there aren't any strings attached, I'll consider offers.  Though, as I've criticized George Soros in the past I doubt he's going to send any cash my way.   By the way, I did like his father's book, Maskerado Ĉirkaŭ la Morto, which details what Tivadar Soros did to hide his family from the Nazis.

Selling out isn't a question, apparently.   I don't sell out to anyone, perhaps why I'm not paid-off and no one has ever brought it up. I mean as a proposal, not as an empty accusation.

When I called my self "The Thought Criminal" it was when I was weary of having people at the blog I wrote for telling me that I was saying what wasn't permitted to be said within the confines of lefty orthodoxy.   That I almost always did so to a. slam the vulgar materialist, anti-egalitarian and what I'd early identified as the Republican-fascist right and b. to slam the kind of play-lefties who played our politics into their hands, never stopped that.  If you look at the first piece I posted as The Thought Criminal, reprinted from that blog, it was a critique of using a geometic figure, a line, to define political ideology, it will give you a clue as to why the accusations about where people have assumed I stand fall all over the place.  I didn't find out until after the biggest blow up at that blog, which resulted in me choosing to not write for it anymore that that piece (and another) was used as a clarion call by "skeptics" (read "atheists") to go on the attack.  Something which I was able to document as relevant to the response I got to that last piece.

If my positions as a radical-egalitarian traditional American-style Law, Prophets, Gospel and Epistles based liberal and an anti-Darwinist, anti-materialist, anti-scientism (NOT anti-science) radically anti-fascist, Nazi, Marxist, writer has you confused, it's no wonder.  We're not supposed to exist, we don't fit on the line of allowable thought. 

I do try to back up what I say with the best evidence and always try to point out where I have to rely on secondary sources.  I'm a firm believer in the old-fashioned kind of scholarship that we were all supposed to practice when we learned to write papers in public high-school.   I'm doing what old Mrs. F. told us you had to do to write an acceptable paper in 9th grade.

Hate Update:  I never was a huge supporter of Bill Clinton though I certainly voted for him in 1992.  The stupidest vote I ever cast in my life was my 1996 protest vote for Ralph Nader (may I spend years in purgatory for that one) because Bill Clinton signed onto Newt Gingrich's attack on the poor in the name of "bipartisanship".   After his monumental stupidity of helping, again, to sandbag his entirely more worthy wife's campaign in 2016 by meeting with Loretta Lynch, my regard for him teeters on the precipice between contempt and loathing. 

That does nothing to change the fact that in the $40,000,000 +++++++ Republican-fascist investigation of Bill and Hillary Clinton they are the two Americans in the history of the country who are most demonstrably documented to be innocent of criminal behavior.  I'm no Bill Clinton fan, at all.  I am of Hillary.  Before we knew what disaster was about to fall on election night 2016, I was hoping Samantha Bee's fantasy of Hillary Clinton having her AG serve Bill the divorce papers would happen. It was a nice fantasy.  However, that was her choice and I'd never interfere with the sanctity of other peoples' marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment