Thursday, September 6, 2018

Stupid Mail

When I saw what Stupy said about me in regard to Bert Reyolds (Stupy takes every stupid occasion to say something stupid about me), I figured he must have died while I wasn't even thinking about him being alive and, what do you know, he died.

The comment was too stupid to repeat but from what it said Stupy apparently doesn't know that Bert Reynolds was a right wing Republican who voted for Trump - something I didn't know till I googled to find out if I was right about him being dead.

I never had any use for Bert Reynolds, he wasn't my type.  He was a crap actor and not much else as far as I knew.  Though I did know he was a Republican at least from when I recall him campaigning for Reagan, or supporting him in some way.  As I said, I didn't spend much time paying attention to him.  I vaguely remember someone showing me the Cosmo center-fold.  I wasn't impressed.  It was so friggin' tacky.  And he was a goddamned Republican.  He could have looked like Jim Hutton and I'd never have given him a second look for being a Republican.

Update:  Who cares, the people at Eschaton who ever do anything useful number in the low single digits.  What happens there is of no importance.  I do find it funny that Duncan made an ineffectual attempt to write dissing the Ivy-League elite (he's from one of the "minor Ivies") the thing that Stupy and I fell out over when I dissed Obama and his first Education Sec.  The ones who convinced me that it should be a rule that no Democratic president should ever appoint a Sec of Education who had never been to a public school as a student and who sent their children to public schools.  And I don't mean that charter-school public-funded prep-school bull shit.  Simps went nuts and said I thought they should hire someone who'd gone to community college.  For the record, I know lots of people who went to community colleges who are several magnitudes smarter than your average Eschatot.  For one, they're more likely to have had real jobs.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, so you sleep with the enemy, I'm more discerning. I'm not surprised, you're such a cheap boy.

      Delete