Monday, August 23, 2021

Gxis La Venonta

OTHER THAN THE TIME I BROKE MY FRIGGIN' ARM and bereavements, I've posted just about every day since starting this blog based from various junker laptop computers all from the tiny little old, typing desk with a bent fold down shelf, situated in various places in my little house.   

I'm at the point where I need to move in with a relative who needs someone living with her so I've got to move and while I'm doing it I won't have time to post much here.  I will be perhaps be posting something before the beginning of September but there will be a number of days when I won't have time.  I hope everyone will be waiting anxiously for my return to regular writing but, then, I hope I win the lottery and that I'll wake up to find people have finally come to their senses too.  Hope isn't exactly the same thing as expectation.  

I expect I will post something but it won't be every day.  

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment