Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Recovering

As the host of a small lexicon of allergies, for years I have taken over the counter Diphenhydramine, the active ingredient of Benadryl and a lot of other allergy meds.  I took some yesterday and it made my blood pressure plummet to what the doctor told me today could have been very dangerous.  I'm still not over it so I'm taking the rest of the day off.  Maybe I should have listened to Trump's liars live, that should have made it go up a bit. 

I wonder if it was that the stuff I took was adulterated in some pill factory in the "Workers Paradise," the sweat shops of China or elsewhere.  I wonder if I told the state or federal government that they might want to look into it if they'd care.  I used to figure they'd care about things like that at places like the FDA, something I am not confident of, now. 

1 comment:

  1. I take BP meds and suffer from allergies. My MD doesn't want me on anything stronger than Sudafed, and that only in dire need. It's useless, and the stuff that does work lays me out for the day. Gotta be a connection there.

    So mostly, I just suffer.

    ReplyDelete