Monday, November 6, 2017

Time For Hard Teachings As Republicans And Gun Advocates Call For Prayer

Well, we know one thing, God hasn't answered the prayers that people have pretended to offer up in the wake of all of these mass shootings going on for decades, centuries, the shootings that aren't classified as "mass shootings" and the individual gun murders with an end to them.   I think the obvious will of God is that we do something in the way of making laws to stop it.  I'm so fed up with the hypocrisy of people who oppose doing something pretending to pray about mass slaughter.  Since so many of them pretend to believe in scripture, here's something from Proverbs in their favored King James translation: 

27When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

It's a hard teaching today but no where near as hard as the mass murders we accept without doing a fucking thing about it because "2nd Amendment".   You can choose life or you can choose the "2nd Amendment" you can't choose both because the 2nd Amendment as it exists under Supreme Court rulings and political cowardice and as promoted by the free media kills.  

1 comment: