Friday, June 30, 2017

Simps just accused me of wasting my time by finding out what a fidget spinner is.  Which took me about three minutes. It's hardly a deep subject, unless you're attention deficient which is probably why he figures it was a major undertaking. 

I checked, he also posted it at Baby Blue, the home of time wasting, violating the privacy of cats, bragging about what you're having for lunch and supper (really, I thought that's what teenagers used twitter for) saying what's been being said about the Mop Heads and Mick and his old Stones for the past fifty four years or so.  And, then, there's his blog where he intersperses promoting the oeuvre of his garage band with more of the same on pop music, the stupider the better.  

There's his gassing on about the obscure 60s Brit boy band The Roulettes, here.  Which was, I guess, a step up from his repeated inability to tell the difference between Martha And The Vandellas and The Supremes.  He doesn't seem to be able to take it seriously enough to remember it unless it's an all white group.   He's always telling me I couldn't know about things like that because I didn't grow up in Groovy-ville like he did.   He's got fewer clues than your average igneous rock. 

4 comments: