1. Fantasies P5 & P71 - John Dowland 0:00 , 2:45
2. Sonata K53 in D Major - Domenico Scarlatti 9:25
3. Labyrinth - Stephen Goss 12:45
4. Dreams - Sergio Assad 19:30
5. Sonata N.3 - Dusan Bogdanovic 22:50
You may have heard a youtube I posted a few weeks back of him playing the Bogdanovic sonata in an earlier competition, I may have posted another youtube of him playing it on a different occasion as well, I don't remember. Hearing how he makes the same piece new every time he plays is shows that he's a real artist as well as a spectacular technician. A fine but otherwise inferior musician might make the mistake of trying to play the same piece the same way, a great one will always be finding new things in it.