Friday, June 3, 2022

Hate Mail - You Seriously Need To Take Up Some Hobby, You've Got Too Much Free Time On Your Hands

 olvlzl for May 29, 2006, read the comments.  

That was my first blog which, as I recall, there was something that happened at Blogger or at the e-mail I used and which I lost the ability to post on.  I can't access it now, in short.  As you can see, I confirmed that I did write the original version of that poem back then and was already trying to avoid trolls.  As for the other one, I just wrote that the day before it was posted.  

Someone once asked me what "olvlzl" stands for, to which I said he'd stand for a lot if anyone was pushing that particular envelope anymore, which they weren't even back then. 

Update:  Ha, ha!  Here's where I said that, too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment