Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday Night Radio Drama - Siobhán Mannion - Small Bones

 Small Bones

 

For a musician in isolation, an unanticipated connection becomes central. On the night the clocks go back, a pianist prepares for another working week in lockdown. 

A monologue commissioned as part of 'Long Story Short', Drama On One’s season of new Irish writing in the time of the pandemic. 

Written by Siobhán Mannion 

Performed by Kathy Rose O’Brien 

Sound Supervision and Sound Design: Mark Dwyer 

Producer: Kevin Brew 

Series Producer: Kevin Reynolds 

Group Head, RTE Drama & Comedy: Shane Murphy 

Broadcast: RTÉ Radio 1, 8pm, 28 February 2021 

Short so I might post a longer play later.   My ears have finally cleared up enough to take up listening to radio drama again. Let's hope that continues.   

I can't get the links to work on the computer I'm posting this from, the Podcast link I've used is generally reliable.  If you have trouble hearing it, let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment