Saturday, March 6, 2021

And Now I'm Mocked For Taking An Adult-Ed Class - Hate Mail From Some Bounder

I loved the few adult-ed classes I've taken, it makes me think that if adult-ed had been more of a paid thing around here when I was in college I'd have liked to teach math through it and I'd have taken a degree to allow that  There was no question of pursuing a math-ed degree when I was in college, though I did well enough in math.  I had no interest in being a gay high school teacher in the late 1960s or up till today.  Adult ed is a different thing.  I was out of the closet, anyway.  Now, no one would bat an eyelash around here.

If you want to announce me taking an adult ed class in writing is something giving me the cooties, maybe you're too immature to take one.   You're 12 for going on about the 62nd year, I'd estimate.   I'm taking another one next time it's offered.   Now that I know how much the teacher hates critics I'll write "The Case Of The Decrepit Critic or Weaktea Rocker."

No comments:

Post a Comment