Thursday, March 12, 2020

UNBEFUCKINGLEAVABLE!

THEY'VE LOST MY SISTER'S COVID-19 TEST MATERIALS A SECOND TIME!  

You get the feeling they're "losing" it on purpose.  Actually, I believed that the first time it happened.  

I don't remember which public health figure it was who said it when they were still claiming there were no cases in my state that it was a certainty that there was, in fact, Covid-19 in my state but that they weren't testing effectively to identify them.  

At this point we don't have any idea of what to do but act as if we've got it.  And it's going on the third week of our experience with this.  

Republicans are the party of criminal irresponsibility and willful depravity.  "We bury our mistakes," is their honest motto.  Stealing elections and telling big lies aren't the only thing they got from the (post-)Soviet gangsters. 

They've reduced us to a state where Italy, ITALY!  is being more efficient and responsible.   I remember back when I said I'd never want to have to go to an Italian hospital but now I'd rather go there than an American for-profit one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment