Monday, March 16, 2020

This Is A Lot Like Our Experience With Not Being Tested And How Badly That Has Been Handled


I don't normally listen to this show but I came across this and it sounds very familiar except that even as they tested my sister over the past two weeks the CDC under Trumpian leadership screwed up the testing TWICE!  I'm still under self-quarantine and we don't really have the final word that my sister didn't have it.  She's under quarantine until, perhaps, her doctor's appointment later this week. 

The American health system isn't just normally overwhelmed, this is a result of the total failure of the for-profit corporate medical industry and Republican-fascist corruption.  

I'm betting you anything that some Trump donor or insider was trying to profiteer out of the testing here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment