Saturday, March 21, 2020

There Was A Time We Did Things Better Than This, It Ended With Reagan

Really wish there was some way for me to find out if what I had was a mid case of Covid-19 so I would know if I could go back to doing volunteer work.  I wish they'd start importing the German test that everyone else is working but my guess is that the CDC doesn't want to find out that the one they chose to develop is inferior to it.   Or, rather, suspicion.   It's one of the real shockers in this.  I had always figured the CDC was one part of the federal government that was kept above the dirtier aspects of corruption but I don't think that, anymore.  

I would imagine they'll have to do that, eventually because they're going to need volunteer workers or at least people who are presumably safe if they are exposed to the virus.  

I'm hearing more and more people with some reason to have a better hunch than I do who think it's a lot worse than the federal and state governments are telling us.  I can imagine there are countries where it's worse but we're certainly the one country with no excuse for it being as bad as its become.  

No comments:

Post a Comment