Saturday, December 28, 2019

End of Year Cleaning

I cleaned out my Spam comment file.  There were 197 rejected comments in it, 193 of them were made by one compulsive liar.   I love the filters I put on it, I don't even have to look at most of them before they're sent to Spam.   I'm putting more filters on it.

Update:  I've posted the images of Nazi posters on which THEY CITE THE UNITED STATES EUGENICS PROGRAMS TO PROMOTE THEIRS,  I've posted their propaganda in which they say the same thing.   I've posted the fact that when Edwin Black was researching the eugenics program in Vermont he couldn't find the records he needed in Vermont, HE FOUND THEM IN THE NAZI ARCHIVES IN GERMANY.  I've posted the citations of American and British eugenicists and scientific racism, just the other day a citation of a viciously antisemtic paper by  Karl Pearson and Margaret Moul, cited by Fritz Lenz, one of the major figures in Nazi eugenics-genocide in an edition of the book which was the major work on the topic all during the Nazi period.  An edition of the very book that Hitler read to inform him on such stuff in which the author says their eugenics are based on Darwin's theory of natural selection - as all eugenics is.  I've given those and so many more with full citations AND LINKS. I've been doing so for eleven years, since my first pieces on the topic were posted in 2008.   You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink, the same goes for asses, though I've never known farm animals as stupid as those college-credentialed idiots.  Including roosters and breeding buck goats.  

I'm not talking to them anymore, it's pointless.  I'll post what I post and let them lie about it, instead of answering their lies, I'll just post more.  It's not as if they're answering anything I've written.  

That those asses at the "brain trust" (they do call themselves that) refuse to read anything, wallowing in their ignorance, is a fact.  They are the same kind of thing as Trump's cult, they just don't think about different things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment