Friday, July 12, 2019

An Answer To A Question

I stopped posting links and Youtubes from Sam Seder and Majority Report over his Bernie Bro. attacks on Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg and other Democrats with a chance of beating Donald Trump,  I have since then discovered his relationship and Ring of Fire's relationship to the Putin propaganda organ, RT.   I've not looked at all of the inter-locking associations between Majority Report and The Young Turks etc. but I will not post to anything or anyone I know has some tie-in with Putin propaganda media.  I stopped linking to The Nation on the same basis, the owner and her husband regularly posting Putin friendly propaganda at that august old, sometimes good, propaganda outfit.  I've not looked into it but suspect it's just a continuation of them either habitually and reflexively (sometimes snobbishly) posting anti-American pro-Soviet propaganda or posting it on the basis of . . . well, something that isn't publicly revealed.  I don't trust anyone or anything with that history or present. 

I don't especially trust anyone in the media, much.  Not those who get paid to do it.  No more than I do any other area of life.  I'm not giving any with a tie-in with RT or Putin propaganda any benefit of the doubt.   I also don't trust Bernie Bros, enablers of Trumpian fascism as certainly as Nader's Nutters were.

No comments:

Post a Comment