Wednesday, May 20, 2020

You Have To Be As Stupid As A Materialist To Think Insects Don't Demonstrate Intelligence

When I was in 4th grade, during our science lesson our beloved teacher asked what you'd have thought would have been an obvious answer based on what she'd just said,  "What's the smallest thing?"  she called on a boy who I now realize she probably saw wasn't paying attention and he said,  "An ant?".   Which, as I recall, she rolled her eye at.   As he was the biggest kid in the class and one who was not exactly a bully but who could have a mean streak, no one laughed, as I recall.  

The naive answer directly taken from the textbook, for the information of the college-credentialed dope who has been trolling me, the official "right answer" back then was "an atom".  Though that's certainly not true and had long been known to not be true, it's what I'd bet just about any approved 4th grade science textbook would have said. 

I admit that I did hoot the other day when I read that conceited college grad geezer, a guy who has mocked and ridiculed what I have written about Darwinism with full documentation and citation in his words and the words of those who he cited with approval as understanding his theory and his own children who, unlike anyone in the post-WWII construction of the fake Darwin of common received "understanding" knew him, when that trool made it plain that he couldn't navigate the enormous gulf between viruses and insects.   One suspects he did so on the same basis as that poor, pathetically dull boy in my 4th grade class, "they're little".  

Having actually read some of the relevant recent biological evidence about intelligence in even bacteria (which, though written by a number of eminent biologists at major universities [ALWAYS look at the citations] - based in actual observation and not the typical reliance on theoretical assertions in the absence of observation - my persistent, arrogant as he is ignorant troll mocked on anything but a basis of understanding their papers)  to make that statement equating bacteria with viruses is absurd at this point, never mind the display of ignorance of equating the intelligence displayed by insects to viruses.  

I have never gotten around to doing enough reading into the theories that colonies of bacteria display intelligence analogous to the forms of intelligence that humans experience, though I would ask how, if you are going to make that claim you could claim that that group intelligence could exist without the individual members of the colony also possessing intelligence.*   I think to take the typical materialist-atheist out of saying "natural selection" or even "DNA" is to give a non-answer to that question.   Materialist-atheist ideology has been a means of putting that practice into science, directly into it through Darwinism and the neo-Darwinian synthesis.  And in that last sentence there is a problem for what I just said,  I know what that problem is but I doubt any of the materialist-atheist sci-rangers who would have read it would know what that is.  I think I'll see if any of them figure it out.  I can get over it, by the way.  Materialism can never get over the self-chosen problems inherent to it. 

*  I don't think human intelligence is a product of our brains and nervous system, I don't think our minds are made by our brains, which I've also gone into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment