Tuesday, May 26, 2020

"KFC hole"  that's what a big fat free speecher-presser told me to shut yesterday.  See what I said?  There are none more ready to tell an a real liberal to shut up than proponents of free speech.   Some of them have made it a career to tell liberals to shut up, they were some of the few "leftists" to get on TV doing that.  Nat Hentoff did, when he wasn't endlessly rehashing that one TV gig he was involved in getting her after Billie Holiday lost her cabaret license for being a dope addict.  

But mostly they love to get paid to strike a pose. playing Voltaire for the liberty of Nazis and Stalinists and billionaire gangsters to get them an even chance to destroy the lives and freedoms of other people, mostly in other places from where they live.  

Only since they're facile liars exploiting human vice and weakness, often with the backing of billionaires foreign but more so domestic, the facists, Nazis and other gangsters have more than an even playing field, already.  As I said, the "First Amendment" absolutists figure they deserve a chance to make it happen again and again and again . . . 

No doubt Hentoff, sitting in NYC, seldom felt that HIS safety was at issue.  And it's not as if HIS loved ones were in much danger of getting destroyed by the sex industry who largely funded the "free press, free speech" racket.   Is there a bigger bunch of big donor whores than the civil liberties industry? 

As someone who has been a vegetarian since the 1960s, I believe before it had appeared in New England and someone who didn't watch much commercial TV,  I didn't remember what "KFC" meant for about 20 seconds before I remembered the acronym from watching Steve Colbert's description of Donald Trump's diet.   Nope, don't have one of those to shut.   And I wouldn't, in any case. 

I would guess that it's his attempt at an inaptly placed class-regional put-down, he's a NYC kind of guy.   Which is typical of the geographic ignorance of that type from the hemisphere's most overrated locus. 

Update:  Well, to block all comments here, I've concluded I have a choice to disable the "scan on boot" option of my malware program and the crap cleaner I use to block all of the comments but I don't think I want to take that option.  It would be like going shopping without a mask, these days.  I don't want to mess directly with Blogger anymore than I have.   It kept reverting to my friend's account after he borrowed my computer to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment