Friday, May 29, 2020

I would bet that easily 950 out of 1000 high school and college graduates have not read A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court or The Mysterious Stranger.  I have, neither of them are great books.   I doubt Simps has, though I'm sure he saw Bing in the movie if not the musical of the one and that PBS made for TV movie of the other.  

Oh, wait, I should be posting this on the blog I have for haphazardous waste.  

Update:  I never said those things, it was one of my early clues that the rump of regulars at Baby Blue were lazy slacker geezers when they believed his lies instead of finding out if they were true.  Unlike Simps and his buddies, I read books including books by those authors and many others who Simps doesn't know about.  He's only the most attention seeking of the attention seeking TV addled old people who frequent that den of dopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment