Saturday, December 21, 2019

Stupid Hate Mail

Not now.  I'm listening to the Polka Party Christmas Program, as I do my housework.  I consider listening to the Polka Party an act of anti-Nazism, the Poles being, as well, marked for genocide by the Nazi trio, Baur, Fischer, Lenz and  by Hitler in 1939. 

Update:  Hey, all of the disc jockeys at WUNH are volunteers, it's a shoe-string operation.  If someone wanted to do a good Klezmer show, I can't say how thrilled I'd be to listen to it, as well.  I'm sure they'd love to host one.  I often keep the radio on for Aegean Connection, right after Gary's show.  It's when it goes to commercial pop that I turn it off.  I also don't listen to the guy before Polka Party, his taste in music isn't mine.  I am a supporter of WUNH, I'd never support an NPR affiliate, ever again. 

Update 2:  OK, I'll admit that I mentioned it to piss him off, he hates Polish people as he disrespects the Roma, that's how it all started, him telling a racist joke against the Roma.  It pissed him off when I pointed out Hitler ordered his thugs to murder all of the Poles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment