Tuesday, December 17, 2019

OK, One Last Time

Shit-for-brains labors under the common, ignorant delusion that every time someone talks about Tin Pan Alley songwriters, they're talking about Jewish songwriters.  Well, the song I was talking about happens to have been written by three gentiles, one of whom was Irish Catholic, I'm not sure about the other two.  No Jews were involved in producing the crap I didn't name so he couldn't have known who I was talking about. 

He, like so many lying morons do, always pulls that number because it's all he has.   To paraphrase the amusing and witty Lewis Black, he's got antisemitism Tourettes.  He's got more than a little in common with Midge Decter and Norm Podhoretz.   Its effect is weakening from illegitimate overuse, something I've warned about before.  But, as dear Miss Manners once pointed out, "Ann Landers is always telling you not to sleep with people you're not married to, too, but have you listened to her?"  

Update:  And now he's idiotically saying "the exception proves the rule".  What does that mean?  That the songwriters of the piece of Bing Crosby sung shit I was talking about were gentiles proves I'm an antisemite?  I ask because I know from experience he is that stupid and so are his playmates at Eschaton. 

Update 2:  Now he's claiming I meant the great Irving Berlin, though I said the song I meant had 3 composers when Berlin, in every case I'm aware of, wrote both words and music AND AS I SAID THE TIN-PAN-ALLEY HACKS I WAS TALKING ABOUT WERE GENTILES.   Irving Berlin wrote the song I specifically said I wasn't talking about,  SFBs is a rather clumsy liar but at Duncan's blog, they don't care about that.  In that they're not unlike the Republican piece of crap, Collins I'm muting as I listen to the wonderful Jamie Raskin as you read this. 

Update The Last:  And now Shit-For-Brains is pretending I DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY SAY THAT I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT IDOAWC IN THE POST HE'S LYING ABOUT.  I said that Duncan's blog was for post-literate seniors of my age cohort.   It's the Geritol and vodka set drooling into their keyboards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment