Sunday, December 15, 2019

Feliĉan Naskiĝtagon de LLZ, Samideanoj

How could I have forgotten?  It's the 160th birthday of Ludwik Lazar Zamenhof, the humanitarian and genius who invented Esperanto.  

I'd meant to announce that I'm making the Esperanto lessons a permanent, though not necessarily every day part of my blog.  It got all of the wrong responses from all of the right people to make me think I should do my little part to spread it.  

So, if you missed it here last week,  here is the quick and easy Zagreb Method for learning the basics.   I think if you really mastered the material in those 12 lessons and the Gerda material including Lasu Min Paroli Plu,you would really know about 90 percent of what you would need to speak it in many if not most every day experiences.  

More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment