Friday, December 20, 2019

Idle Gossip

I don't know,  Shit-For-Brains hasn't said anything about these posts my guess is that he realizes that even his lying can't deny what those things mean and, believe me, there are lots more where those came from.  I answered the challenge and it is indisputable, right from the Nazi scientists, themselves and their conventional and undeniably Darwinist collaborators in the English speaking peoples.   

As to the thing you sent me,  I couldn't possibly care less what DWD says about me.  I did him a favor and read one of his pieces of fiction once.  It wasn't even unimpressive.  He's the kind of would-be writer who mistakes dyspepsia and the presentation of the world as unremittingly awful for profundity.  It's what an English language writer does when he's got absolutely nothing to say.  I don't know but it could be a habit they got from the Swedes.  

What SFB says is even less interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment