with the help of the racist free press. Here's a short description and analysis by Owen Jones.
I will have more to say about the man who set off the smear, the white-supremacist, neo-eugenicist Nathan Cofnas, who will never have the kind of mass media scrutiny that he focused on a Black academic, even though he is clearly a white supremacist, racist who has the support of many other white supremacists in academia, Pinker, Singer, etc. and the massively racist English language corporate media. I will bet that, though he was fired from his most recent academic position in Belgium that Cofnas will have no problem finding another one, probably in an American university with some tech or extraction industry billionaire financing it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Elllises aren't in that process right now.
This is what "free press-speech absolutism" brings. The media that is freed to lie with impunity are not the friends of equality, democracy and justice. They are the enemy of all of those.
No comments:
Post a Comment