I TRULY AND SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT EVERY lawyer who belongs to the likes of the Federalist Society are, in fact, fascists who oppose equality and democracy and economic justice. There is no other real instead of lawyer-liar reason to belong to such a thing as there was never any principled reason to belong to the KKK or be an adherent to any of the more infamously fascist groups and elite societies in American history.
And I do include the six fascist members of the Roberts Court in that group, from the pathological Clarence Thomas right down to little miss Coney-Barrett. As I do the majorities on most of the Supreme Courts going right back to the beginning. John Roberts should be memorialized in renaming the results, "John Crow." He is the successor of Roger Taney and his majority is the current embodiment of the malign spirit of the Dred Scott majority.
If they were not, in fact, opponents of equality, of democracy, of economic justice, there would be at least 51% of their actions that were in line with such things. If you could show me that I might retract my belief. Might. In the real world, if you could do such a statistical assessment validly and there is 1% of those which show that, I'd be shocked.
No comments:
Post a Comment