Friday, October 27, 2023

Schools Still Shut And Locked Down Here, Just Smell The Civil Liberty!

I WAS GOING to answer the "civil liberties" bullshit I got but right now I'm too angry to.  Here's something one of the networks posted about the mass murderer in my state:

The suspect appears to have "interacted with conspiratorial content" online, information provided to law enforcement shows. Topics he engaged with included but were not limited to: concerns about a financial crisis/stock market, LGBTQ+ issues, gun rights and commentary about Democratic public officials, including President Joe Biden.

It took that as much as it did the guns, neither of which is going to be addressed thanks to, you know, "civil liberties." 

The civil liberties industry hacks can all fuck off as they preen in their safe, white-collar milieu.  From The ACLU to those who start other schemes to get money from suckers and those who idiotically believe them to be a force for good.   Even someone who knows that they're morally indefensible, in a very real sense. 

I'll probably be writing a response to the piece at the last link but I'm too angry right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment