Tuesday, August 9, 2022

You Can Never Say Enough When You Start To Talk About The Jewish Monotheistic Tradition

THE EVER EXCELLENT RMJ has posted the excerpt that I used yesterday with many essential expansions, some of which, I confess, were included in the book I cribbed from but which I left out because I'm antsy about violating fair use.  Whatever "fair use" is. 

Here is a link to it

Instead of the often mocked intellectual inadequacies of theology, I find that there is never enough time or space to include all of what could and has been said about it.  Theology isn't an inadequate relic of the past, it is too hard for the facile, media stupefied and stupefying modern habits of thought I live in to deal with.  Always leaving to others to include more than you can.   It's an invitation, as the excerpt noted, one which is hard to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment